04 February 2007

510: Dream text

Haven't been dreaming as much this week, which is strange for me. I usually remember my dreams. Finally one stuck last night.

In the dream, these two sisters had some kind of artistic ideas, ways to sell their art and/or use their artistic talents. Can't remember the first sister's idea but the second one was quite shallow and wanted to do drawings of ridiculously good-looking people (or something like that). Anyway, Nathan gave suggestions to both of the sisters in order for them to market their ideas to the public. The sisters did not like his advice, obviously, because they sued him. Don't remember the charges, but the jury returned a guilty verdict.



In a different part of the dream, we ran into one of Nathan's old college friends, Fred, in a deli. Nathan didn't even recognize him until I pointed out who he was. He had two women with him. That's all that I remember from that dream.

No comments: