15 February 2007

510: Plagiarized dream

Yes, it is true. Last night I stole my fiance's dream. Yesterday morning he told me about his dream, and then last night I had almost the exact same dream. I wonder what that means.... Here it is:

I was at a high school, although I didn't recognize it as being any high school that I've been at before. Somehow I knew I was still in Bozeman. Whatever event I had been at had just finished and it was time to go home. Instead of driving home, however, everybody started getting on planes that would take them to their neighborhood. When I sat down, Sue sat next to me and Melanie was in a seat across the aisle. I don't know where they were at the time, but I knew that my mom, my little sister, Nina, and Nathan were there. We took off smoothly, but after a few minutes in the air, the pilot started to veer the plane to the left, a soft turn at first but a sharper turn as time went on. Sue started asking what on Earth the pilot was doing, because it was obvious that we were now going in the wrong direction. As we kept turning, we noticed that we were also getting lower and lower to the ground and that we were no longer over the town but over red, rocky terrain. Sue became upset and started shouting out that the pilot was attempting to make an emergency landing. As we turned and sank, I looked out the window as I frantically put on my unlatched seatbelt. We seemed to be going in slow motion, almost like on some circular slide slowly taking us down to the ground. Eventually, the ground rushed up to meet us, and the plane skidded on the side. I was pressed against the side of the plane and could feel rocks and dirt grind up against the plane as though the side consisted of a tarp. After we stopped, everybody got off of the plane. I met up with my mom, my sister, and Nathan. When we got outside, everybody was crowded around the nose of the plane. As I got closer, I noticed small hole near the windshield (is it called a windshield?) of the plane. Everybody then took out their cell phones and started taking pictures of the hole.


On another note, I've been worried about coming up with a topic for the upcoming paper. I really have no idea where to begin coming up with a topic. Any suggestions?

No comments: